- Opportunities to take joint positions, co-sign letters, etc.
- Promotion for your organization and events in social media, website, etc.
- Voting participation at the VCN Annual Meeting.
- Participation in VCN issue workgroups and the chance to influence VCN white papers and positions.
- Bald Eagle | $1,500 or greater annual contribution: For statewide and regional groups with a staff of 10 or more.
- Cardinal | $500 or greater annual contribution: For statewide and regional groups with 5–10 staff
- Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly | $250 or greater annual contribution: For groups with 1-5 paid staff
- Dogwood | $100 or greater annual contribution: For volunteer groups that do not have staff.
Those interested in becoming partners of Virginia Conservation Network should email Kelley for the application form. Organizational memberships are subject to approval by the VCN Board, which meets quarterly. Dues are not payable until an organization has been accepted. Renewal invoices are sent annually.